1. Home
  2. strapless faja for dress

Thread and Strapless Shapewear Shapewear

$ 54.99

4.5 (72) In stock

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I love it!!! I bought this style of shapewear and I really love it, the material is spectacular, highly recommended" Review by Liana H.  Don't forget to check the size chart. Questions? 323-565-5510 We are here to help you Free shipping! Free Changes! Orders are processed in 1-3 business days. Shipments arr
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I love it!!! I bought this style of shapewear and I really love it, the material is spectacular, highly recommended Review by Liana H.  Don't forget to check the size chart. Questions? 323-565-5510 We are here to help you Free shipping! Free Changes! Orders are processed in 1-3 business days. Shipments arrive in 3-5 business days. With our Brazilian model, you will be the carrier of the style, compression and modeling of this girdle. It is made with a new material of extreme versatility such as Powernet, which will create the desired compression and allow your skin to breathe naturally through the belt. It has the following features: • Exceptional compression and charm • Internally covered entirely with hypo-allergenic fabric • Internal hooks • Free bust • Cotton inner cover • Closure and flat seams

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I love it!!! , I bought this style of shapewear and I really love it, the material is spectacular, highly recommended Review by Liana H.

Brazilian Style Strapless Colombian Girdle

Invisible Strapless Shapewear 5F306BB

Върни се роман с главата надолу fajas colombianas calzon Canada присаждане станция врява

Върни се роман с главата надолу fajas colombianas calzon Canada присаждане станция врява

The Tummy Control Garment Ref. 09106 from Delie Fajas is a good option if you are looking for a shapewear that provides versatility. The Strapless

09106 Strapless Tummy Control With Buttocks Lift Effect

Strapless short shapewear – Te Entalla

Strapless Post-Surgical Shapewear

SHAPERX Strapless Shortie Bodysuit for Women Tummy Control

Comfort Fit High Waist Capri 5F314TCCA-N

Strapless Shapewear Women Strapless Body Shaper Women

Fajas MariaE FU117 Post Surgery Shapewear Bodysuit